Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Hello all and Happy Earth Day! I think Earth Day this year has really made me think about caring for the Earth. I used to be a big recycler but now at my apartment there's no recycling pick-up so i've kind of gone down hill in that department. I am definitely going to try from now on to collect all my recyclable products and bring them somewhere to be recycled.
Today has also made me think about planting a garden which isn't easy when you have no yard! Right now I have my little sunflowers that I got at Target and I love watching them grow. I think I'm going to buy one of those planting trays from Wal-mart and keep it on my balcony. It's always nice to have a little piece of nature close by.
I've been slacking on the gym lately because of my gym switch. I can't say I like my new one as much as I liked the old one. I've also been craving the outdoors and want to get out of the gym and into nature! I used to run everywhere outside and now mostly on the treadmill. I'm definitely looking to switch up my normal routine. Any suggestions?

Hope you all have a great evening!

xoxo Jessenia

No comments:

Post a Comment