Friday, April 16, 2010

I Just Want to Say..

..that I saw Arnold is going to be in a movie coming up soon and it made me very very happy. :)

Also, I'm so glad this week is almost over and it's going to be the weekend! I went to the gym yesterday and did legs and ran. I have to say going to the gym alone can be pretty boring but I had on some bumpin jams so it wasn't so bad. I did realize that I wasn't doing enough weight on the leg machines and that I wasn't pushing myself at all so I upped the weight and now my legs are sore. But that's a good thing. As the saying goes "No pain, No gain."Also, I found a new group I like to listen to while working out. Their name is Miike Snow. I love love love this CD.


The other day my hubby decided he wants to eat just fruits and vegetables for about 2 weeks. I guess you can only live with a health freak for so long before getting sucked into it ;). So this weekend we are going to the farmer's market near our house to get some goods. I'll have to post some pictures of it, it's quite the place. I hope you all have a splendid weekend!

What do you like to listen to while you workout?

xoxo Jessenia

No comments:

Post a Comment