Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Little Further

Good evening ladies and gents! Today has been quite an exhausting day for me. I had to go into work earlier than I was expecting but when I got home I took a nap and then went to the gym for my regular thursday class. It's called Sergio Mania!

The guy who teaches it's name is Sergio and he is crazy. Every class I feel like I'm about to die. haa. But it's extremely rewarding and he pushes us to our limit every class. I love that feeling because you never know how far you can push your body until you try. 

Sometimes I find myself complaining about not being in the shape I want to be in but I never stop to think why that is. Once I hold myself accountable I realize that ..

I am the only one who can make changes within myself.

I think it's important not only in the fitness world but in every aspect of our lives to remember that we are responsible for the way we live our lives and whether or not we achieve the dreams and goals we set for ourselves. 

But the best part is .. When we finally start realizing this, it's extremely empowering. 

The hard work is always worth the reward. 

I want to give my all in every aspect of my life but it's not always easy. None of us are perfect but we can try right? Be comfortable in your own skin and strive to be better for yourself because you my friend are stronger than you think. 


Push yourself a little further everyday, you'll be amazed at how far you can go!

xoxo Jessenia

3 comments:

  1. Days like these are my fav but weeks later the cycle seems to be a bad case of extreme disappointment b/c I'm didn’t complete what I set out to accomplish. That’s the WORST feeling ever. It’s nice to hear someone else isn’t perfect (YET) too, makes it a lot easier to give something a second chance :-) In case you were wondering - you have officially inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks. That is what I needed to get me inspired to really give my all to learning spanish. Its all or nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I know how it is .. I'm all inspired after that workout but then I get lazy later haha but as long as I'm making some progress I'm happy and I'm glad I could inspire someone haha :)

    mom- lovee you and you will know spanish before you know it!

    ReplyDelete