Friday, February 19, 2010

New Cookbook

I finally got my new book in the mail! It's called The Skinnygirl Dish by Bethenny Frankel. Bethenny Frankel is from the show Real Housewives of New York City. I love that show and that's where I first heard of her. She is health food chef and has a few books out. I already loved her on the show so I was super excited for the book.

I just skimmed the index and saw it talks about how to cook with food you have and what foods to always have in your refrigerator. I'm really excited to start reading! I did however skip to the recipe section and make my first meal from the book. I made brown rice and veggies. Simple and yummy.

What good health food books have you read?

xoxo Jessenia

3 comments:

  1. That looks good. I can't find brown rice in the store right now. Hopefully they will get some in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that looks soooo good! Will you make me sooome lol? :) so i figured out what we should do: go to your apartment, make healthy food, exercise, and watch a movie. :) lol what do you think

    ReplyDelete