Monday, July 2, 2012

30 Weeks

I'm officially out of the 20's and into the 30's!

Today the Husband and I went to the beach and it was sooo beautiful out. Even with this terrible summer heat I absolutely LOVE living in Florida! I don't think I could live anywhere else.




30 Weeks Update: 

Weight gained: 1 lb

Cravings: still buttermilk biscuits!

Feelings: excited, anxious, excited

Baby related research: spent a lot of time contemplating where baby boy would sleep at the beginning and settled on a co-sleeper that goes in the bed. Hopefully we like it!

Looking forward to: Dr appointment next week and hospital tour next week

On a different note, I'm thinking of adding a couponing/ bargain shopping section to my blog. More on that tomorrow. :)

Have a lovely week!

xoxo Jessenia + Baby Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment