Monday, July 9, 2012

CVS Deals - 7/8

Time for my first CVS deals update! I always go to CVS on sundays after I get the paper and plan out my trip to make sure they have everything in stock. Also, I just get really excited and I can't wait anymore. I know I'm a nerd.

Here's a recap of my trip:

Items bought: 3

Spent: $9.66

Saved: $15.70

Earned: $7.00 EB

Coupons used:

  • $0.40 coupon for toothbrush 
  • $2.00 coupon for Bic razors 
  • $4.00 coupon for Venus razor 
  • $5.00 EB from last week 

I had more items on my list but decided they weren't as good of deals as I would have wanted once I got there so I only ended up with these three items. I always like to make sure the deal is good enough for what the item is and that I need the item, not just want it! Razors and toothbrushes are always needed. Gotta keep up that personal hygiene! ;)

Have any of you gotten any good deals this week?! I want to hear about them! 

xoxo Jessenia + Baby Boy



No comments:

Post a Comment