Tuesday, July 24, 2012

33 Weeks

& 3 days :)

I know I say this every week but I cannot believe how close it's getting to my due date. Our little one should be in 6 weeks or so. That is crazy and exciting and amazing!

Last week and this week I have finally been able to start working on the nursery. There's not much too it yet but it's coming along.

The best part it is, it has a floor! My hubby and brother finally got around to flooring in with the wood laminate that is in the rest of my house. I am so happy to see it finally look like a real room!

I also did some artwork for the walls, got a rug, thrifted a vintage rocker, put in a bookshelf, sorted baby's clothes, got an adorable little rocker, and started on a sweet handmade ottoman.

Here's the sneak peek :)






It's not really going to look "finished" when he gets here because his crib is in our room and will be for the first 6 months but that's okay with me! I'm just so excited for him to have a room that's all his own for all of this clothes and things and to spend time with him in.

Here's a bump photo: (It rained all weekend so I had to take it inside)


Here's a little update:

  • Weight gain: 20 lbs total so far
  • On my mind: Everything! I can't stop thinking about giving birth, seeing our little guy for the first time, post delivery, being in the hospital, coming home, him sleeping in his crib ... you get the picture haha 
  • Days till next appt:
  • Excited about: Maternity photos at the beach tomorrow! 
  • Cravings: Honey whole wheat bagel toasted with butter from Moe's bagels. Just thinking about it makes me hungry.
That's all for now. Have a blessed week! 

xoxo Jessenia + Baby Boy 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for working on the nursery, and for getting maternity photos taken! Have fun at your shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is looking great! cant wait to meet the little mr,!

    ReplyDelete