Thursday, November 1, 2012

Around here ..



there's been tons going on. I have once again been slacking on my blogging but I'm finally feeling like I'm getting the hang of this whole mom thing (somewhat) so hopefully my blog will be a little more loved soon than it is now!

My little C is growing up so fast and I cannot believe it. Every day I look at him and think he looks even bigger than the day before. He's growing too fast and I kind of wish it would stop.

I have lots to share about how he's been changing but I will wait until the 2 month update! Ohh the suspense. ;) He'll be 2 months old on sunday. Holy crap! Time flies.

I've starting training for my first 5k post bump and I'm super excited about it! I love being back out running again and can't wait to race. There's nothing like getting up early and running in a race. I just love it!

Oh and the weather here has been gorgeous. 50s at night and 70s during the day. Perfect for cute little boys in beanies. :)


xoxo Jessenia

No comments:

Post a Comment